24 Aug Arun Business of the Year Awards
Show your appreciation and back the best in the business!
At the Bognor Regis Creative Digital hub we’ve had the pleasure of meeting a whole host of superb organisations – and we’d love to see our creative digital businesses start getting the local recognition they deserve.
Now in its 20th year, the Arun Business of the Year Awards is once again looking to pay tribute to some of the best of the best. And it’s time to get your votes in for some of our fantastic creative and digital geniuses!
Companies can nominate themselves to receive an award or be nominated by another organisation or individual. It’s also free to enter – the only criteria is that the business must be based in the Arun district.
The awards are organised by the Arun Business Partnership, supported by Arun District Council’s Economic Development Unit.
Each of the 18 individual awards is sponsored by a local business. Check out the categories below – believe it or not, a company can enter as many categories as they like!
▪ Small Business of the Year (up to 5 employees) sponsored by ISS Facilities Landscaping
▪ Small Business of the Year (over 5 employees) sponsored by Willmott Dixon.
▪ Business of the Year (over 10 employees) sponsored by Kreston Reeves.
▪ New Business of the Year sponsored by The University of Chichester
▪ Place to Eat or Drink Award sponsored by Gusto Wines
▪ Business in the Community Award sponsored by Parker Kittiwake Developments.
▪ Business Marketing and Promotion Award sponsored by The Bognor Regis Chamber of Commerce.
▪ Independent Retailer of the Year sponsored by The Aldingbourne Trust
▪ Charity or CIC of the Year sponsored by The Bognor Regis Post
▪ Customer Care Award sponsored by Bay Tree Estates
▪ The Robert Warham Award for Young Entrepreneur of the Year sponsored by The Beachcroft Hotel
▪ Training and Development Award sponsored by L. Guess Jewellers.
▪ Website of the Year Award sponsored by BNBR – Business Networking Bognor Regis.
▪ Sussex by the Sea Tourism Award sponsored by Woods Travel.
▪ Wellbeing in the Workplace Award sponsored by Arun Wellbeing.
▪ Employee of the Year Award sponsored by The Littlehampton Academy.
▪ Business Person of the Year sponsored by Regis Removals.
▪ Overall Business of the Year sponsored by Rolls Royce Motor Cars. Nominations cannot be made for this Award. Companies nominated in all categories are automatically entered.
Winning an award can bring great rewards for any business thanks to all the positive publicity that it generates – not to mention giving you an edge over competitors and a big boost to staff morale.
To enter go to www.arun.gov.uk/arun-business-of-the-year-awards click on the category you want to enter and complete the nomination form. Fill out one form per entry and email them back to the address at the bottom of the form.
The closing date for nominations is October 22 and the awards ceremony will take place at Butlin’s on November 16.
Winners will receive an engraved trophy and a piece of engraved glassware to show off to all prospective and existing clients.
So, what you waiting for? Get your entries in today!